By 2g1c2 girls 1 cup
Ayitinou.com is the voice of Haiti, Haiti news & Haitian news
|Haiti: At Courthouse|
|Written by Haiti news|
|Monday, 09 November 2009 22:41|
Complaining of the slow implementation of redevelopment, Ms. Cadet wants the key offices of judges being called so that they can work with confidence on matters entrusted to them.
Ultimately, the reappointment of several judges, the keys of office to the dean of instruction for the distribution will undoubtedly stimulate many judges.
In the presence of representative of the prosecution, the deputy commissioner of Government Jean-Claude Dabrézil, Judge Raymond Jean Michel, with the assistance of Jean-Claude Alféri, made these judgments of divorce, the hearing on November 6, 2009:
- Dr. Joseph Fritz Jean, born Simone Philippeau against her husband;
- Dr. Daniel Désulmé, born Marie Clert Cange against her husband;
- Jean Fritz Ambrose against his wife, the former Baptist Analia;
- St Wilfrid Angelo cons his wife born Montas Valina;
- Jean-claude Young against his wife born Lucette Maxi;
- Neptune Cajuste cons his wife born Yvonette Oriental;
- Jean Bazile Phanes cons his wife Felicia born Laguerre;
- Mrs Abson Joseph born Magdala Jean Noel cons her husband;
- Mrs. Louis Teresia, born Denise Jean-Baptiste against her husband;
- Mrs. Francis Junior, born Shedly Louissaint against her husband;
- Aventu Généus cons his wife born Liliane Marie Lapointe.
Hearing on Friday, November 6, 2009:
- Thélusma cons Myrtil Louis Jean-Baptiste; default and filing of documents;
- Jocelyn Fabien Fabien cons Ms. Magalie Altagrâce Jean Fabien et al, default and filing of documents;
- Hérilien Franck Cardozo cons Genet Estimated; continued development;
- Jean René St-Juste cons Dorléus Chen; the court grants leave default and ordered the filing of documents;
- Nicolas Welson Rock cons Eugene Daniel default and filing of documents;
- Denise Marie Laguerre cons heirs of the late Marcel Chrisphonte; new summons for hearing;
- Victor cons Me Patrick Gilles Laurent default and filing of documents;
- Heirs Peter Paul, represented by MM. Savior Lafontant Jacques Antoine et al cons Hedwig Gaillard; default and filing documents.
Judge: Venid Guirand
Crown: Carolle P. Amiable and Nineveh Massena
Clerk: Chavannes Audate
House of referrals
Hearing on Friday, November 6, 2009:
- Donald Polycard cons Noëline Lamarre (child care); filing documents;
- Mrs. Marcelle Malary cons Florence Marie Rabel; development continued for a fortnight;
- Firmin Leriche cons SA and El Rancho Realty Corporation and Finance SA, the judge has withdrawn from the knowledge of the case.
- Nahum Son cons Antoine Acra Acra;
- Multiwear S.A. cons Adrienne Philistine;
- Ex-Wife of Rodney Block, born Fabiola Valery cons Rodney Rescue.
Judge Charles Ketsia chaired the hearing with the assistance of Jean Serge Duvert.
Judgments made at the hearing on Thursday, November 5, 2009 as part of divorce cases:
- Anderson Archibal Lacoste cons his wife born Madestine Gustave;
- Pierre Gauthier cons his wife Myriam Cyriaque;
- Fresnel Son Théard cons his wife, née Marie Claudette in July;
- Ms. Jean Eddy Castor, born Marie André Saturday against her husband;
- Cayo Guilloux cons his wife Marlene née Marie Lambert;
- Chantal Junior Savior Datus cons his wife born Danie Mondestin;
- Ms. Dedine Peter, born Medina Jacquet against her husband;
- Lafortune Stanis cons his wife born Monise Pierre;
- Robert Louis Villefranche cons his wife born Geralda St. Fleur;
- Delice Wilner cons his wife born Elvita Joseph;
- Bertrand Monas cons his wife Rosena SEIZEM born;
- Mrs. Charles Frantz Huygens Gay born Evelyne Brutus against her husband.
Judge: Maguy Florestal Pierre-Louis
Crown Brunet Solomon
Clerk: Joseph Pierre-Louis
Usher: Canal Gabriel
Hearing on Thursday, November 5, 2009:
- Heirs Gervais A. Louis cons Viliani Dessert; filing documents;
- BNC cons Bernard Mayard; development continued for a week;
- Heirs Gervais A. Louis cons Bar Shils; filing documents;
- Francois Marie Yolande Jacques Chery cons (case not retained);
- Jacques P. Nau cons Jean-Baptiste and others (Case no restraint);
- Moses Ketlin cons Sony Cantave; this case is being continued;
- Marcel Desire cons Lothario Germain filing of documents;
Marie Desrosiers Vénicia cons Ninots Little Brother and others; continued development.
Judge: Fritzner Duclair
Crown: John Joseph Serge
Clerk: Peter OUSSEL Beauport
Usher: Phalente Albert Gerald
House of referrals
Hearing on Thursday, November 5, 2009
- Richard Coles cons Adrienne Philistine, the judge ordered the plaintiff to comply with the law;
- Nicole Simon Jacques Pierre cons (referred to execution), the judge put the matter continued for a week;
- Urban Pressoir Exilus cons Marie Petuel Mombrun (alimony); development continued for a fortnight;
- Marie Sonie Lafontant cons Unibank and BNC (withdrawal of funds); filing documents;
- Destra Mrs. Ghislaine cons BNC (withdrawal of funds); filing documents;
- Ronald Senate cons Manette Bigordi (child care); filing the documents.
J. Carvès Jean chaired the hearing with the assistance of the clerk Mozart Tassy.
Cases heard at the hearing on Wednesday, November 4, 2009:
- Jean Honore Athose cons Sogebank; filing documents;
- Foyer de Charite Ste Marie Michel Willy and cons Editions Caribbean; development continued indefinitely;
- SECOM SA cons DJ Express; development continued for a week;
- Jean M. Maigne cons Harry Jean Jacques; default and filing documents.
Judge: Lyonel R. Sunday
Crown: Gaetjens Benjamin
Clerk: Paul Sylvain
Usher: Ebel Tondron
Court of Cassation (1st Section)
Four rulings and two cases heard in court this Wednesday, November 4, 2009, chaired by Vice-President of the Court of Cassation, Georges Moses whose assessors Renold Jean-Pierre Baptiste, Henry M. Augustin, Jean M. Theodore Beloved and John, Mr. Kesner Michel Thermési filled the role of prosecutor and Mr. Anthony Moses, one of Clerk
- Dieudonne Jean Valcourt Divignol cons, the Court declared the appeal deprived of his appeal against the interlocutory decision of the Court of Appeal delivered Hinche July 3, 2008 between the parties, ordered the confiscation of the fine recorded and condemns catering to the costs and expenses;
- Ciñera Dorzéus cons Laurette Charles Court said ciñera Dorzéus dechu exercised his appeal against the order of December 15, 2008 by the judge at the Court of First Instance of Port-au-Prince between him and Mrs. Laurette Charles;
- Jacques Alexandre Prévilon cons Pierre Malvoisin Court said Jacques Alexandre Prévilon forfeit his appeal made against the decision of the Earth section of the court of first instance at Saint-Marc made October 8, 2008 between him and the heirs of the late Manus Malvoisin represented by Pierre Malvoisin ordered forfeiture of the fine recorded;
- Revenel Benedict cons heirs Azor Aurelian, the Court said that the decision of the Court of Appeals of Gonaives September 21, 2007 has been maintained except on the head of maintaining possession of Revenel Benedict, and that consequently the order of referrals of August 6, 2007 was also maintained; orders the return of the fines reflected not required here;
Note that there is change in composition following cases: Judge Anthony Norgaisse replaces Judge Henry M. Augustine.
- Jocelyn Florestant cons heirs C. Turgot, the prosecutor concludes that the appeal is inadmissible;
- Widow cons Fernand Charles Ernst William, the Crown concluded that the admissibility of the appeal.
Hearing on Friday, October 23, 2009 during which several judgments relating to divorce were made:
- Jean Richard Alexis cons his wife Majorie Valmé born;
- Harald Christian Daniel against his wife, née Marie Carmelle Caïdor;
- Isaac Lionel cons his wife Rose Marie born Bonny;
- Jean Raymond Joseph cons Dérisca Denise;
- Franci Marcelin cons Mona St. Fleur;
- Duno Junior Gabriel cons Judith Valery Joseph;
- Obed St-Laurent Marjorie Philippeau cons.
Hearing on Friday, October 30, 2009
- Samuel A. Henry Saturné against his wife, née Marie Lucette Morency;
- Mrs Gael Jean Marie St. Fleur, born Zephaniah Denasty against her husband;
- Ricot Jeanty cons his wife nee Tania Fleurisier;
- Ms. Lafortune Noncents born Margarette Jean-Charles against her husband;
- Ms. Lumarque Dargout Junior, born Yves Marie Rosaline Toussaint against her husband;
- Dieujuste Ms. St-Louis, born Judith Marie Aime against her husband;
- Joseph Heinlein April cons his wife born Dieucoula Occélus;
- Jean Antoine Robert cons his wife, née Ghislaine Nelson;
- Dr. Jacques Roody St-Jean, Wil-born Mina Augustine against her husband;
- Maxime Sandaire against his wife, née Béatrice Georges.
- Fernand Derenoncourt cons Jacques St-Dic, filing documents;